25 Şubat 2009

BELLE






Beauty
It seems a word invented for her
When she dances, revealing her body like a bird spreads ıts wing to fly
I feel the devil take me by the feet
My eyes gazed under her gipsy dress
What shall ı pray to mary for?
who
will cast the first stone at her?
he who does not deserve to live
oh! satan! oh! let me just once
pass my fingers through her hair
beauty
ıs she the devil incarnate
leading me from the Eternal Lord
who has bewitched me with carnal desire
to turn me from heaven above?
she carries inside the original sin
Am ı a criminal ıf ı desire her?
she
who all thought a whore,
a girl of the street
suddenly seems to be humanitiy's burden
oh! ı beseech you our Lady
Oh! allow me just once
the entrance to Esmeralda's Garden Beauty

behind those eyes that cast a spell
could the girl still be a maiden?
who the moves she makes promise me the earth
underneath her rainbow skirt
my betrothed, leave me one infidelity
before we're joined by God
What
man could resist gazing at her
at the risk of becpming transfixed?
Oh! my lilly Flower
I'm not a man to trust
I'll pluck the flower of Esmeralda's love
my eyes gazed
under her gipsy dress
what shall ı ray to Mary for?
Who
will cast the first stone at her?
He who does not deserve to live
oh! satan! oh! let me just once
pass my fingers through the hair of Esmeralda
Esmeralda
...

Hiç yorum yok:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...